Engine Notes welcomes active members of the press and media. The use of images is granted only to those who have successfully completed the Engine Notes media registration process. If you would like further information or have individual photo/content requests, please contact the Engine Notes Press Office.
All images downloaded from the Engine Notes website are protected by copyright.
- Only available for non-commercial editorial use directly relating to Engine Notes and/or Engine Notes events, including corporate profile pieces, advance promotion of consignments, or post-auction reviews. (Usage rights do not cover articles that do not relate to Engine Notes and/or Engine Notes events).
- Editorial pieces illustrated with images obtained from Engine Notes must include prominent mention of Engine Notes within the context of the article/story.
- The use of images and information obtained from the Engine Notes site and used in Internet media must include a link to enginenotes.com within the context of the article/story.
- All images obtained from the Engine Notes site must be accompanied by the photo credit as it appears in the credit or, where a credit is not listed, "Courtesy: Engine Notes."
- In return for the use of images, a copy of the article/story is required to be submitted to the Engine Notes Press Office.
- The use of images for advertising, marketing, sales promotion, merchandising, book publishing, or any other commercial purposes is strictly prohibited without the express written consent of Engine Notes. Further distribution of these images is strictly prohibited.
- Engine Notes has the right to pursue legal action for any usage that falls outside of the above definition.